Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
30-09-2010, 02:54 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(29-09-2010 10:57 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(29-09-2010 04:46 PM)Aria Wrote:  I got my Sky magazine today and in it they have a generic type interview with Max Brown (his past work and how much he wanted a part in the show etc), towards the end he says of his character "there's a bit of a thing with fellow spook Ruth (Nicola Walker), but big boss Harry (Peter Firth) soon puts a stop to that". Please God don't let the writers go down that route!!

Dear god, no!!! Hoping that this just means that they seem to be getting on ok together and it's all just in Harry's mind or he puts two and two together and gets 10. I can't believe Ruth would get involved with someone else on the grid. She can't have so little respect for Harry and his feelings. Fingers crossed the editors thought better of it and have left any scenes on the cutting room floor. And if Ruth does get off with Dimitri, I will think that Ruth has totally lost it, as well as the writers.

As provocative an idea as that is, even I would lose respect for Ruth! The only way I can see that possibly working for me is if it is one sided - on Dimitri's side? I could see them getting close as friends though. Adam close. Danny close. Zaf close. That might be enough for Harry to resent in his current state.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - A Cousin - 30-09-2010 02:54 AM