Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
01-10-2010, 03:32 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(01-10-2010 01:19 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I thought when Harry leaned into Ruth's ear in 9.1 he was going to tell her he loved her, not "marry me". Has he ever admitted to loving her ? I don't blame her for saying no, Harry almost sounded desperate not to be lonely, rather than he wanted Ruth because he loved her.

Perhaps Harry is taking the whole "leave it as something never said" a bit too far. Maybe he is scared of telling her, because she stopped him before. I can understand why the whole marriage thing came out of his mouth first though, to help protect Ruth, to stop people gossiping. I think he really thought, that was what Ruth wanted. "A turn around the grounds," with an old fashioned marriage proposal, before sex and cohabitation. He should have just popped the word "love" in there somewhere.

It is true that so far, we have not really had things from Ruth's POV. I am not against Ruth, just struggling to understand her reasons. I have been tempted all day to read up on 9.4. My resistance is crumbling on this cold, wet, horrible day.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 01-10-2010 03:32 PM