Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
05-10-2010, 12:38 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(05-10-2010 08:34 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I loved the way Harry tried to keep calm when Towers said Ruth's name and that he had been speaking to her. "You've spoken to Ruth?" Harry was acting like a 10yr old. It really sounded like "You've spoken to MY Ruth?"

I read Harry's reaction to the HS more as surprise that the HS didn't go through him personally, but went straight to one of his underlings. I don't think we've ever seen that happen before, have we? I did laugh at the snotty way in which he then informs Ruth that the HS sends his regards - I agree that he'd lost the plot with Ruth by then. I'm also wondering why Ruth didn't just inform Harry that the HS had spoken to her. Surely she must have known he'd get a little pissy about that. Hopefully it was just a case of there not being time to do so before Harry spoke to the HS himself.

I know Harry has been a bit immature in handling the whole rejection thing from Ruth, and that it annoys many people, but I'm actually really enjoying it for some reason. Maybe because it's such a normal reaction, and as TL says, shows that Harry is human after all. Plus, it allows PF to show us something a little different than his normal impassive, in-control routine.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Silktie - 05-10-2010 12:38 PM