Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
05-10-2010, 10:30 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(05-10-2010 05:59 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
Series Ian Wylie NW interview and pre season Radio Times interview with PF Spoiler: show
It sounds like Ruth gets into a fight and quite a nasty one at that. She must get hurt if she is having wood smashed over her head. What if this violence is directly or indirectly carried out by Lucas after Ruth finds something out? If anyone will find something out then it is Ruth. PF talks about this series of Spooks being taken up by Harry's quest for revenge. Well, we have only seen this in 9.1 so far, in any real degree. What if Harry then goes after Lucas for what has happened to Ruth?

Series 9.4 and speculation about later episodes Spoiler: show
I like this theory a lot. Harry would be mad with anger if Lucas did anything to harm any of the team, let alone Ruth.

I'm more than a tad worried about the blood on his shirt at the end of the series being Ruth's. If Ruth was hurt in a not too serious way, it may bring them both to their senses. Maybe we might even progess to (dare I say it) a hug! But It will be a tragedy if they bring H and R together only to write Ruth out in any cliff hanger
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Naivety - 05-10-2010 10:30 PM