This poll is closed.
The greatest thing since the turbine engine 90.00% 36 90.00%
Old, decrepit and just wrong 10.00% 4 10.00%
Total 40 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
08-10-2010, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 12:36 PM by Tea Lady.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back
(08-10-2010 06:34 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Re the preview for 9.4,
Series 9.4 Spoiler: show
it seems as though Ruth will be put in harm's way. I wonder if we'll get reaction shots from Harry while it happens, and see them interact afterwards? We didn't get that after Harry was nearly shot in 9.2, but I'd really like to see them talking to each other after one of them has had a narrow escape for once.

Series 9.4 Spoiler: show
Considering how Harry has acted and reacted throughout this series, it would be out of place if we didn't see him act unprofessionally in some way, if Ruth goes undercover and possibly gets injured (looking at the trailer.) Ruth's shell has got harder though, so it remains to be seen whether she will appreciate Harry giving her any special treatment. It will also be interesting to see if Harry manages to hide any concerns he has from the rest of the team, or just sits in his office with his head in his hands. To be honest, I am surprised he would even allow Ruth to go undercover even if she is their Mandarin speaker.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth Strike Back - Tea Lady - 08-10-2010 09:05 AM