Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch]
28-02-2010, 06:00 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch]
What I have noticed in the rewatch is that Zoe's character is like the most negative and she always seem to have a bad attitude to everything, admittedly she had a valid reason with JJ and before that with the videotape but even Tom seems to be more willing to cooperate with the rest than her.. I think it started with the episode she had to be a teacher and I'd never really noticed it in her before.

I thought they were really harsh with Harry, Zoe in particular but I find it hard to belief that someone as experienced and senior as Harry would do something as stupid as that in the first place.

I loved JJ haha, at the end I just wanted to yell at him, you are being played man, take more money!! I thought it was nice the way his brother knew he had to let him go to reach his potential.

I thought the Christine scenes were a good addition in this episode. The marked difference between her reaction to being stood up by Tom and Vicky highlighted how much better and stronger Christine and Tom's relationship is (plus I loved her top Tongue Rarely does that happen in the earlier series lol why are the clothes so plain??? ). And when he used her to get the information about the Chinese even though she was just calling him socially showed the potential conflicts the relationships has with the line between professional and personal.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 28-02-2010, 02:12 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - YourFutureMuse - 28-02-2010 06:00 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 28-02-2010, 06:27 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 28-02-2010, 08:38 PM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 01-03-2010, 11:21 AM
RE: Episode 7 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 01-03-2010, 03:33 PM