Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch]
15-04-2010, 01:30 PM
RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch]
I have only just watched this episode and like most of you have mixed feelings. I think that it gets the point across quite well on how your judgement can be clouded by, shall we say, "emotional involvement", but I also think that when you look back through series 1 & 2 Tom was a nervous breakdown waiting to happen after what he had been exposed to!

Like the rest of you I loved the interplay between Tom, Zoe & Danny, especially the divided loyalties, one finds oneself asking "What would I do?" Tom is after all a nice guy, a good leader, and experienced agent, I would also think that he probably mentored both Zoe & Danny, so they would be inclined to follow him, but how far? and when do you question your "friend's" judgement?
Zoe was brilliant, she was so convinced that they had to tell Harry , but when it came down to it, it was Danny who spilled the beans, I did find myself wondering if Zoe was a little jealous of the CIA getting sooooo close to Tom.
Yes the episode was a little far fetched, however having been the subject of a similar "conspiracy" though on a much smaller scale, but still cost me my job, I can empathize with Tom.
I must say though the climax to this series was nowhere near as good as series1, but then that would take some beating!

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 21-03-2010, 02:39 PM
RE: Episode 10 Discussion [rewatch] - CONDOR - 15-04-2010 01:30 PM