Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch]
30-03-2010, 11:14 AM
RE: Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch]
I also like this episode very much. The introduction of Adam and Oliver Mace two great additions to the show.

Harry and Mace always play their scenes brilliantly. You have to love this baddie. It's amazing how he changes his mind about his allies, he supported Belling in the first place and as the plan didn't come out as expected he tries to be friendly with Harry in the last scene...

At the difficult times is where we see Harry true feelings and principles, he would do what ever is in his hands to defend what he believes in, very well summed up with the line Silktie's mention before: "Crucifiction it is, then".
The scene at the Natural History Museum is very well filmed, I loved it!

Ruth was great in this episode first lying to the nurse in order to get to Harry and afterwards with the Spook Taxis. I love her face of satisfaction when she tells Harry about it Big Grin

Malcolm was hilarious in his white coat and his big glasses with a torch attached, I love this man!!

I didn't understand Christine in this episode, come on!! When Tom asked her if she was had a wire she could have nod and say she wasn't... She had other choice!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 28-03-2010, 03:06 PM
RE: Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch] - Beatriz - 30-03-2010 11:14 AM
RE: Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 15-07-2010, 07:19 AM