Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 2 Discussion [rewatch]
04-04-2010, 10:15 PM
RE: Episode 2 Discussion [rewatch]
This episode is really good. I second all what Silktie says. The comparison between Fred and Tom's feelings is very fitting.

Tom's exit was very believable, he was into pieces before this episode, two love relationships failed, Herman Joyce... You can see he isn't in his right mind when he try to test Fred with his wife and he laughs openly when Fred "pass the test", and all of a sudden he was very concern about Fred's family.

(04-04-2010 03:31 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I thought it a bit odd though that no one touched Tom. No shake of hand, no hug, no kiss. Perhaps they were not allowed too. Strange.

I also found that very strange, I thought Zoe and Danny weren't allowed to say goodbye (it seemed to me that she would have liked hug him or say something to him at the very least), but Harry might as well have given him a good handshake...

I loved Tom with his boxes, and his alter egos and his goodbye to the camera (and Harry's smile Smile)

As for the rest of the characters, I liked that Danny inmediately undertood why Zoe wanted to talk to the photographer, Will Big Grin

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 2 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 04-04-2010, 03:04 PM
RE: Episode 2 Discussion [rewatch] - Nia M - 04-04-2010, 03:29 PM
RE: Episode 2 Discussion [rewatch] - Nia M - 04-04-2010, 03:47 PM
RE: Episode 2 Discussion [rewatch] - Beatriz - 04-04-2010 10:15 PM
RE: Episode 2 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 12-04-2010, 01:43 PM
RE: Episode 2 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 25-11-2010, 07:33 AM