Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch}
21-04-2010, 05:43 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch}
MM I bet you are all having a good giggle at my theories, knowing the answers already, but thank you Beatriz.

I also thought Zoe had more taste. Still an interesting point that Mrs Condor raised was that being an agent and your life being so restricted, once you do find somebody, a lot of the usual "niceties" go out of the window, and your are probably more inclined to be less inhibited.
I would have thought though that relationships must be a strange thing as you lose all of the fun of "discovery", as your department has done the "donkey" work in the vetting process so there is nothing left to learn about somebody. A point highlighted well in this episode, post coital on the sofa, when Zoe shows off how much she knows about Will.
Will is showing an unhealthy interest in Zoe's work, in fact as he works for the press I would have thought this relationship would have been frowned upon. One thinks that Zoe is going to find her "bedroom confessions" the subject of a major magazine article and that will be HER off to Narnia!
All speculation folks I really haven't a clue just drawing my own conclusions.

If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - lwhite53 - 11-04-2010, 07:29 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - Aria - 11-04-2010, 09:58 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - JHyde - 12-04-2010, 01:38 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - Nia M - 13-04-2010, 12:41 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - JHyde - 13-04-2010, 09:13 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [rewatch} - CONDOR - 21-04-2010 05:43 PM