Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch]
18-04-2010, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2010 06:32 PM by Tea Lady.)
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch]
Going against the grain slightly, I am not a big fan of this episode. That may seem strange considering the amount of Harry moments we get but I really didn't like Catherine. I think she came across as young for her age and naive by getting herself involved with middle eastern politics, playing the sides off against each other, just to get a film made. Just stupid if you ask me. Also telling Ashworth who her father was.

Incrediably sad that all Harry had of his daughter was a few papers from her childhood and he appeared to keep those in his office. Does that mean he has nothing in his home to remind him of his children?

I thought Danny's actions were stupid and I have to say a touch unbelievable for me. Considering Danny has messed up big time in the recent past, why on earth would you sleep with Harry's daughter, and risk him either killing you or sending you off to staff training permanently? It just didn't ring true to me.

There were only three scenes I really loved in this episode. The first was when Adam approached Ruth and Danny after Harry shouted at him on the Grid. Ruth was still looking beyond, at Harry, when Adam was trying to talk to her. The second scene was when Harry said "I'm her background" in the meeting room. Harry looked quite human then, showing his emotions for a change, that he can love. The third scene was when that ungrateful daughter drove away in her car to the airport at the end. See ya. Don't come back.

Oh, loved Fiona.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 17-04-2010, 12:37 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Aria - 17-04-2010, 08:05 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 18-04-2010 06:31 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 18-04-2010, 09:09 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Aria - 19-04-2010, 07:05 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 22-04-2010, 02:15 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 22-04-2010, 09:01 PM