Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes
17-07-2010, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2010 03:32 AM by BravoNine.)
RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(16-07-2010 01:31 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  I'm half sad, half excited, half confused (Smile) now.. while that scene promises some action (which RA said Lucas would do less in series 9) I still refuse to believe that a) the man in the hoddie is supposed to be Lucas, b) he was chased and shot at because he turned bad, and c) who, in that case, he works for since I wouldn't buy a Russian sleeper agent plot line.
Aaaaaargh.. suspense is deein' ma heid in..

Lucas with no action? What is he gonna do? Sit on his buttocks and count sheep? Catch up on Coronation Street?Big Grin

I wouldn't like a Russian sleeper agent plot either, especially since we have already seen Lucas in Moscow once when Harry sent him to find the Sugarhorse asset and all that. Clearly Lucas didn't want to be in Russia and he fought like hell with the bad guys to get out. Even the scenes where Lucas is alone, he clearly shows disdain and in a hurry to get away from the Russians, it just wouldn't fit with what they had written about Lucas for him to side with the Russians.

What I really want is for Harry and Lucas to have a big confrontation. Finally hash out their feelings for each other and this whole trust issue. Maybe Lucas turns because he doesn't trust Harry anymore and thinks Harry is betraying him, but then after their big confrontation Lucas finds out that he's just being used to get to Harry, and when the bad guys try to kill Harry, Lucas saves him and takes the bullet or something. So at least even if Lucas dies, he died saving someone he admired and respected and cared about. Maybe we can see some tear and emotion from Harry too at losing his prodigy. Maybe a scene where Harry is holding Lucas in his arms as he dies? That may actually be good writing there.

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BravoNine - 17-07-2010 03:31 AM