Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes
20-07-2010, 08:10 PM
RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(20-07-2010 08:00 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  never mind series 9 - HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE from the Wandsworth shoot over at RANet?!?! What's with the villain look, Lucas?!? I'm too worried to go on holidays now. He looks not just as if he's in dire need of a hairdresser but I've also - with great confusion and concern - noted the totally un-Lucas attire.
GAH!!!
*head-sand*

Vueltasss Suicida *Dies*

He looks like he had a fight with a mud puddle....and the mud puddle won...Dodgy

(20-07-2010 08:02 PM)armitagedazzledme Wrote:  
(20-07-2010 08:00 PM)TygerBright Wrote:  never mind series 9 - HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE from the Wandsworth shoot over at RANet?!?! What's with the villain look, Lucas?!? I'm too worried to go on holidays now. He looks not just as if he's in dire need of a hairdresser but I've also - with great confusion and concern - noted the totally un-Lucas attire.
GAH!!!
*head-sand*

from what I have read from this its meant to be a flashback to 1995, Not exactly how I would think Lucas would be back then, He needs a hair cut yes... I am hoping its a flash back, and not what they are going to do with him.

Ohhh so this is back during the time where the hair is in fashion, now that sounds at least logical, I remember my father's hair back then. Good, at least it's not gonna cause me to have heart attacks!

If they are gonna show flashbacks, maybe we will finally get our wish of seeing what really happened to Lucas in Moscow when he was captured! Yahoo

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BravoNine - 20-07-2010 08:10 PM