Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes
20-07-2010, 08:30 PM
RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(20-07-2010 08:14 PM)Maike Wrote:  If the BBC site is to be trusted Lucas joined MI5 1995, maybe we find out under which circumstances?

I really hope so, maybe we can finally find out how Lucas became Harry's protege, and maybe even a tiny tiny glance of Tom Quinn?Blush One can hope...

(20-07-2010 08:20 PM)BoHenley Wrote:  Definitely 1995 hair. Clever. We may finally all get our wish and find out how Harry (or someone else) recruited him to MI5. Looks hopeful for our other most-wanted wish - how he was captured by the Russians (we know he was betrayed by Connie).
Great photo.

We don't know if Connie's word is really to be trusted. But I guess if they actually show those flashbacks, we will finally find out the truths that we have waited so long to see!Smile

(20-07-2010 08:25 PM)noeudeviperes Wrote:  Well if that is meant to be a younger Lucas, it's not very convincing because he looks older than series 6/7 Lucas. Mmmmm...

Maybe not all the make-up was done? Or I should think they would have to do some digital enhancement to sort of de-age him since 1995 would have been 15 years ago and he wouldn't be able to look that young with just a simple hair-cut.Smile

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - BravoNine - 20-07-2010 08:30 PM