Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes
24-07-2010, 09:19 PM
RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes
(24-07-2010 04:44 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Does anyone know whether that picture of PF during filming TL posted on the Peter Firth thread was taken during the shooting of that scene where the newbies are chasing a Lucas lookalike, or during the shooting of the flashbacks with Lucas? If it is the latter, that could mean that Harry features in those flashbacks.

The PF photo was apparently taken last Monday 19th July, Shoe Lane, City of London. The last day of filming supposidly. I know the junction where the photo was taken and it is just offices with a few pubs. Nothing exciting to look at. Peter is standing outside 76 Shoe Lane though, which is the building with the helipad used in 8.8.

The photo of Lucas in flashback was taken I think last Sunday, at Wandsworth Town Hall. The other scene with the newbies chasing someone, were taken the week before on the 12th July. I don't think there were any sightings of Harry at either of the other two locations. I know that doesn't necessarily mean he wasn't there though.

I'm still holding on to my idea that the chap being chased by the newbies is the real Lucas North.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 9 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 24-07-2010 09:19 PM