Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch]
23-05-2010, 08:15 PM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch]
I agree that this is a great episode but I still feel uneasy about bringing the daughter into the equation. Would they really have had the daughter killed? I doubt it. Morgan could have held on. He could have said, put her to the top of the organ donation list and I will tell you all, but he didnt. I guess what I am saying is that I think Adam and Harry were bluffing and they would not have let the girl die. Could you imagine the consequences if they had? I think they could have used the daughter in a different way to get the information.

I thought Adam was showing signs of PTSD here and reminded me so much of Tom in his last days. He was actually enjoying the torture. And yes it was torture. The only time Adam seemed to buckle was when the daughter was offered up. Perhaps that's because he is a father himself.

Totally loved the Harry and Ruth scenes in this episode. Ruth does like to sink her teeth into a challenge does she not? First overt signs, IMO, that Ruth likes Harry more than a friend, boss.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 23-05-2010, 09:11 AM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - Aria - 23-05-2010, 10:23 AM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 23-05-2010, 10:41 AM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 23-05-2010 08:15 PM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 24-05-2010, 06:24 AM
RE: Episode 9 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 24-05-2010, 03:39 PM