Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 1 & 2 Discussion [rewatch]
05-06-2010, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2010 11:49 AM by JHyde.)
RE: Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch]
Season 4 is one of my favourite seasons and one of the reasons for that is that it had fantastic guest stars who were well suited to their roles all the way through. Martine was only the first but she is so well cast here and gets some really funny lines and I love watching her go up against Harry.

I love that Harry goes back into the church to get Ruth. The first time I watched this episode was the first time I thought there might be 'something there' as I hadn't seen any extras for the show that linked them together. Totally of my own accord! No spin!

I find the scene with Zaf trying to talk the French girl down very sad. She made some really bad choices but here was Zaf trying to talk sense into her. It wasn't just something you do because she had information, he genuinely believes in redemption for everyone. Ah Zaf......

Ruth playing the dumb girl to get information from the professor is one that is both very funny and very sad at the same time.

Also loved Adam and Zaf and their banter. "Yeah. Babbling."

Hang on, I just realised - some of what I might have said may well be in episode 2. Ah well....

(OK, Nitrus changed it after I posted.)

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 05-06-2010 11:25 AM