Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 1 & 2 Discussion [rewatch]
06-06-2010, 09:45 PM
RE: Episode 1 & 2 Discussion [rewatch]
(06-06-2010 02:49 PM)Silktie Wrote:  The thing that makes it remarkable is that he didn't risk his own life because the operation demanded it, or because she is an important person, but purely out of compassion. It is this that makes early Adam my favourite out of all the team leaders we've had to date.

Yes I quite agree your point about Adam Silktie. He is my favourtie too because of that reason. All the other section chiefs seem to lack this, or don't have it to the same degree, IMO.

Yes, two great episodes even though the start of 4.1 was cut because it was shown just after 7/7. Maybe we got more of the church scene because of that. I loved the interaction between Harry and Ruth in the church. Harry basically fled back in to get Ruth, although after saying that "he needed her," he then shoved his coat into her hands to hang up, when they got back to the Grid.

I thought Ruth was great. She was totally out of her comfort zone but she knew what she had to do. People's lives were at risk. She had to think quickly.

I loved Tash (MM) in this episode. She played it really well and when she stands up to Harry! Also Malcolm and Colin seemed to like a young lady showing some interest in their creations when probably no-one else on the Grid really does.

Juliet was great and I have to say, one of my favourite characters and one of the best introductions into the show. You immediately got to know her and wanted more.

As I said before, two great episodes to start the series off, and any episode that shows Harry ripping his tie off in the first few minutes has me hooked Angel

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 05-06-2010, 11:25 AM
RE: Episode 1 & 2 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 06-06-2010 09:45 PM