Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 1 & 2 Discussion [rewatch]
11-06-2010, 04:33 PM
RE: Episode 1 & 2 Discussion [rewatch]
Me too!! At last! However I did like Martine McCutcheon, I haven't seen "Eastenders" so I can't compare... I have only seen her in Love, actually. It's true that they give her too much time on screen, but I didn't mind. I loved her little discussion with Harry about the state, it was funny.

They were two wonderful episodes, the storyline is very believable, one of these new organisations with strange ideologies about the human race, instead of commiting suicide they decided to kill people.

I agree Anna Chancellor was fantastic as Juliet. In a few scenes you know perfectly well this woman. It was funny to see Harry's discomfort working along with her.

There's no need to say I loved Ruth in both episodes, playing dumb and handling the professor perfectly well, dialect fight! This man didn't care about anything, only about himself, totally numb and without any kind of qualms. He did get me on my nerves!! Tongue

I liked that Zaf said he will stay in the Grid if his desk was near Ruth's, so cute!! Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Episode 1 Discussion [rewatch] - JHyde - 05-06-2010, 11:25 AM
RE: Episode 1 & 2 Discussion [rewatch] - Beatriz - 11-06-2010 04:33 PM