Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch]
20-06-2010, 09:36 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch]
A good episode but for some reason I always feel a little uncomfortable watching it. I think they had to interfere with the democratic process because what the British Way were advertising themselves as, would not be what the public would get in reality, once they were elected. I guess you could put that argument against any political party, but The British Way, was not the way to go about it, as Harry signalled at the end of the episode.

Sampson was just a professional politician that didn't really care about anyone but himself. He wanted to tap in quickly to a new party, that was rising quickly up the ladder, and he just latched on to it.

The scenes between Harry and Juliet were great. Harry seemed to be struggling with her authority in one scene, but then he gave her a little smile as he left the room which seemed to have the calming affect on Juliet. Harry seemed to be enjoying himself, having Juliet to spar against.

Ruth was great, and managed to go out into the field at least once without getting hurt or kidnapped but then the writers must have thought, we can't let this continue and had her abducted and shot at again. She seemed quite calm though at the end and was even singled out for praise from dear old Harry strangely.

Loved Zaf's little tricks. He was enjoying himself.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Beatriz - 20-06-2010, 10:38 AM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Nia M - 20-06-2010, 12:47 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - JHyde - 20-06-2010, 03:32 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Aria - 20-06-2010, 04:53 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Tea Lady - 20-06-2010 09:36 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - JHyde - 21-06-2010, 12:48 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Nia M - 26-06-2010, 04:41 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Nia M - 26-06-2010, 10:05 PM