Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch]
26-06-2010, 05:00 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch]
Caught up with this ep last night and also made my Mum watch it muahahaha. (I think I like exams really - I can command pity, demand my favourite meal for dinner and monopolise the TV Tongue )
I love the humour in this ep - Zaf and his dirty tricks campaign was hilarious - I think this was when I really started to love Zaf and his cheekiness. I love the painting of the door and the car alarm muahaha. And his flirty postman act Tongue
It is also one of my favourite Ruth episodes,, she was veryy impressive in the restaurant and the should I hit him again Adam has to be one of my favourite scenes of the show! I think we should see more kickass Ruth haha. It definitely seemed to impress Harry Wink And her face when he said they were sending her back to GCHQ Sad Harry cruel to tease her lol.
There was also the scenes with Perry which were funny like 'are we still counting the ginger scotsman' and the Nazi references I liked. What must poor Harry think now Tongue

I also liked the more serious aspects like Fiona and Adam talking about Wes (who is just soo adorable - and I hate children! hah) and the whole having to destroy democracy to protect hmm. It it scary to think that a party like British Way would ever gain popular support but I have more faith in people than that (being naive and young as I am Tongue ). But as i watched I related the British Way with the BNP/UKIP and although obviously they are completely abhorrent as a democracy then even the crazy people have to have a say and I wouldn't want to think MI5 would ever interfere.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Beatriz - 20-06-2010, 10:38 AM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Nia M - 20-06-2010, 12:47 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - JHyde - 20-06-2010, 03:32 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Aria - 20-06-2010, 04:53 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - JHyde - 21-06-2010, 12:48 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Nia M - 26-06-2010, 04:41 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - YourFutureMuse - 26-06-2010 05:00 PM
RE: Episode 3 Discussion [Rewatch] - Nia M - 26-06-2010, 10:05 PM