Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch]
27-06-2010, 07:30 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch]
(27-06-2010 04:17 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Which begs the question: why is Harry so meek when it comes to opposing her position? The best he can come up with is "I'm unhappy" and "I protest", where just last episode we saw him very effectively persuading Juliet that her preferred course of action was not a good one. Puzzling.

I agree that this episode drags a little until they get back to London but why on earth put Adam in and not Zaf? It was just totally unbelievable also so was putting Yazdi and the Prince together. It just would not happen. I know this is fiction but there has to be some air of plausibility.

I too wondered what on earth Harry was playing at Silktie. It wasn't much of a bluster was it, when he was trying to stop Juliet putting the Prince in with Yazdi. Maybe it was because he didn't have any better ideas himself, which is totally unlike the character we know. Maybe Harry/Juliet just had their eyes on the bigger prize which was stopping a major attack and by doing that they lost sight of what was actually happening right in front of them.

I did notice though that when Harry was yelling at Juliet in that scene, he did seem to slip into a Yorkshire accent for a moment.

Didn't really see much else of the team so can't really comment on them other than the classic, all but brief scenes of Colin and Malcolm in the "Happy Days" scene and Harry in the "Giles Farmer" scene...

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Nitrus - 26-06-2010, 07:34 PM
RE: Episode 4 Discussion [rewatch] - Tea Lady - 27-06-2010 07:30 PM