Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character not returning *spoilers*
12-07-2010, 12:51 AM
RE: Character not returning *spoilers*
(11-07-2010 09:09 PM)Maike Wrote:  What could be better than dying to save Harry's life? She caused Jo's death (and indirectly even Adam's), she would think it is appropriate.

well, she wasn't saving Harry's life, it was more of the Home Secretary's life. Not really the same.

As for her causing Jo's death, it wasn't like she had any other way. I hardly blame her for that, it was the bad guy's fault, not Ros's fault by any means. And as for Adam, it wasn't like she made Adam look at her, Adam didn't have to look but he chose to, so in that sense, you might as well blame Adam himself for looking and causing himself that extra precious seconds.

I can't say I quite agree with your statement that Ros caused anyone's death, blaming someone for something they have no control over is rather useless. It's blames like that what causes unnecessary guilt, like saying that it is a child's fault for a parent's death just because the parent was racing home to see his/her child and crashed the car at an intersection and died. It wouldn't be the child's fault. The same with Ros. She may have pulled the trigger, but it's not like there was any other way to end that crisis. You might as well blame Harry for putting Jo into that situation, or Jo for choosing this job.

But I do think it is appropriate that Ros would die saving a person's life. After all, this is her job, to protect and serve. It would be a fitting way to die.

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Character not returning *spoilers* - BravoNine - 12-07-2010 12:51 AM