Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character not returning *spoilers*
12-07-2010, 01:55 PM
RE: Character not returning *spoilers*
By saving Harry's life I meant possibly early in series 9, the scene with the blonde woman throwing herself over Harry at Foxhill's. At least this COULD BE Ros taking the bullet and giving her life to save Harry. Pure speculation on my part. (I'm still wondering if that pic was random or if they have consciously released a glimpse on a key scene. Harry getting shot must be quite important even if he survives.)

And I would never blame her to be responsible for Adam's death. IIRC she couldn't know that there was a bomb in the car. But accidentally looking at her for a moment may have cost him the seconds he needed to get out of the car. And with Jo, it has been argued that she could have handled it differently and shot the terrorist in the hand that held the trigger(?). In both cases she was involved in her colleagues death, her actions were a part of the events that caused their death. I would think she has that on her conscience and feels guilty even if technically it wasn't her fault. That's why I think she would regard giving her life for her boss as a kind of atonement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Character not returning *spoilers* - Maike - 12-07-2010 01:55 PM