Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch]
06-07-2010, 04:46 PM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch]
I'm a little late with my homework this week so most points have already been covered. I think this episode is in my top 3 Spooks episodes though. I really never get bored of it and agree it really is a great episode for Harry. The moments with Ruth are also perfect. She is the only one that realises/cares that he is upset about Clives death.

I felt that Juliet wasn't totally on board with the whole killing Clive thing and she seemed totally surprised when Harry told her he was close to him. You do wonder though, where the orders came from to silence Clive. Someone much higher had called in the dogs surely?

I liked Jo's introduction and I felt you got to know her. Brave but principled.

I too loved the shooting scene although I was a little surprised the safe house seemed to be on the same street in London that Tom lived on. I am sure that street has been in other episodes as well. Also, Harry looks to me like he is living in a flat. It certainly is not the house that is in S7.

Loved the Debra Langham/Brotherhood moments. You don't have to make Spooks into a comedy show but these moments do have their place in the show and were sadly missing in S8.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch] - JHyde - 05-07-2010, 03:39 AM
RE: Episode 5 Discussion [re-watch] - Tea Lady - 06-07-2010 04:46 PM