Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adam's exit
11-10-2010, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2010 05:18 AM by gay_guy23.)
Adam Adam's exit
Hey guys, Morning Smile

I have not seen series 7 and 8 so i got 2 more series to go before i can watch series 9 on my sky+HD Neally catching up Yahoo

I will get series 7 dvd today as i should have got it on friday but it was delayed by city link

Anyway if it comes today i will be watching the series premier of series 7 but i know that adam gets killed of in episode 1 as someone spoilt it for me (not you lot on here) anyway i was just wondering if adam's exit was sad?

I am not looking forward to series 7 as i am going to miss adam as he is my favourite character in spooks.

Anyway let me know what you think of adam's exit and please don't tell me any spoilers for series 7 thanks. YahooSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2010, 06:40 AM
RE: Adam's exit
gay_guy, because this is in the season 7 sub forum, it's open season on spoilers.

To be honest, you're better off reading responses to this thread AFTER you've seen the episode.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
11-10-2010, 06:54 AM
RE: Adam's exit
(11-10-2010 06:40 AM)JHyde Wrote:  gay_guy, because this is in the season 7 sub forum, it's open season on spoilers.

To be honest, you're better off reading responses to this thread AFTER you've seen the episode.

Hi, Oh ok sorry for posting this, i will just have to watch it and see for myself. Smile