Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A level/ GCSE results
21-08-2009, 05:36 PM
A level/ GCSE results
Has anyone just had their A level results or is anyone waiting to get their GCSE results?

I'm waiting on my GCSE results, due next Thursaday!!!! I've never been so terrified Undecided

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2009, 06:12 PM
RE: A level/ GCSE results
I'm sure you will be fine and have great results Big Grin It's a nervous time, but all the hard work will pay off in the end. Good Luck! Smile

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2009, 06:17 PM
thanks Big Grin I'm really excited to go to sixth form. I fear that I'll get no sleep the night before results though Confused

21-08-2009, 10:12 PM
What are GCSE results?

Thanks

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
22-08-2009, 09:30 AM
GCSE's are exams which British Students take when they are 16... I think it might be equivalent to SATs in the US?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
22-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Got it. Thanks.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
23-08-2009, 08:42 PM
I've had both - took two as modules early (Maths) and waiting for GCSEs. I hate this awful waiting - why can't they just send them as soon as they're done? (Don't answer that, stupid question.)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-08-2009, 09:04 PM
you super genius child! Tongue The waiting is killing me too, my parents are getting bored of my 'oh my god I've failed everything' panic attacks Tongue God knows what I'll be like with A levels and going through Uni lol

23-08-2009, 09:06 PM
(23-08-2009 09:04 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  you super genius child! Tongue The waiting is killing me too, my parents are getting bored of my 'oh my god I've failed everything' panic attacks Tongue God knows what I'll be like with A levels and going through Uni lol

Not super genius, you don't know what mark I got Wink One was good the other... well, the less said about that the better. My dad keeps doing the annoying "Well you've done the exam, there's nothing you can do, so I don't see why you're worrying" talk. At least with A-Levels there are fewer subjects to take.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-08-2009, 09:12 PM
lol I'd say you'd have to be pretty super genius..y to be able to do a maths A-level at 16 Tongue you're lucky, my dad keeps giving me the 'well if you've failed everything, you've only let yourself down but we'll be disappointed' talk. He's just winding me up but it does nothing for my nerves Confused