Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you ask your fav actor/actress?
17-11-2010, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 10:21 PM by Beatriz.)
What would you ask your fav actor/actress?
Hey,
I'm not sure this hasn't been done before,(didn't found it in existing threads) but I'll take my chance Wink
If you were to meet your favorite actor/actrice from Spooks, who would it be and what would you ask him/her?
Or is there anyone who has already had the privilege to meet one of them?

Mine would be Richard Armitage and I would ask him what he really thougt of the ending of series 9, not what he has to say in interviews but what he really thinks in his mind and heart and how he prepares for such a drastic change in personality. (among many other things, of course Wink).

It's "a struggle for heaven and earth. Where there is one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2010, 06:10 PM
RE: What would you ask your fav actor/actrice?
I think Belle has a good question! You should sometimes read the things actors say about their co-stars or their movies years later!

Anyway, I would also pick Richard Armitage who is by far my favorite actor and I watch a lot of movies. I eat, breath and sleep films. So, being the movie freak that I am I would ask him a very simple, perhaps cliché, question: what's your favorite (type of) movie and why?
17-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Prior to S9, I'd have said either Hermione Norris or Richard Armitage was my favourite. Now though, no contest: Nicola Walker.

As for what to ask her - absolutely no clue! I'd probably just stand and gawp to be honest Tongue

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Nicola Walker. (Hope to meet her at some point). I'd ask why Ruth was crying at the end of this last series just to clarify. That and how she would like Spooks to end for Ruth. Smile

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2010, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 06:49 AM by BravoNine.)
Mine would be Richard too, and I would ask him what was it like filming with each of his Spooks co-stars, especially how he felt filming the scenes with Peter on the roof, and Nicola in the warehouse. Did they all do it very seriously or was there giggling and confusion involved?

And if I ever meet Peter Firth, I would just ask for a hug! Big Grin He seems like a great man to get hugs from!

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman
18-11-2010, 02:35 PM
I would love to ask Richard to explain the whole John/Lucas storyline to me because...
a) I feel I am missing the whole plot
b) I think it would probably take all day

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
18-11-2010, 04:56 PM
(18-11-2010 06:48 AM)BravoNine Wrote:  And if I ever meet Peter Firth, I would just ask for a hug! Big Grin He seems like a great man to get hugs from!

I'll ask Hugh Simon for a hug!!! A kiss from PF Angel

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
18-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Harry RE: What would you ask your fav actor/actrice?
If I ever got the chance to meet Peter or Nicola, I would love to ask them what they really thought about how the HR relationship developed throughout series 8 and 9.

Did they enjoy acting all the angst / hurt scenes or were they frustrated like the HR fans and would have preferred Sir Harry and Lady Pearce to go house hunting in Sussex and enjoy their Grand Tour!!!

Also if I ever met PF, I would like a kiss and a hug Blush
19-11-2010, 01:26 AM
RE: What would you ask your fav actor/actress?
"What's for dinner, honey?" I live with my favorite actor. Big Grin

Oh! You mean Spooks actors, well, in that case Nicola Walker, without a doubt.

After getting over a general awestruck, How the hell do you DO it!?! I would ask:

1) Who are your favorite actors and what have you learned from them?
2) Who were your acting teachers and what was the most valuable thing each of them taught you?
3) What was the role from which you learned the most about yourself?
4) Who is your favorite playwright and why?

Then I would buy her drink and leave her alone. Cool
19-11-2010, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2010 09:19 AM by jacko.)
RE: What would you ask your fav actor/actress?
Would definatley have to ask Nicola Walker what it was like kissing the lovely Peter Firth on her leaving episode in series 5.

O O and also if big Harry and little Harry get on. Love the fact she called her son Harry how cute is that?