Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
28-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
We had this thread for series 9, and it seemed to go down quite well. Please feel free to post any ideas you may have for episodes for series 10, to help Kudos out Wink These should be more around the plot rather than what happens to individual characters such as the H/R relationship. The ideas can come from your head or from storylines in the news. Any confirmed storylines for S10 should be discussed in the Nitrus thread though. Smile

To get the ball rolling I would like to see an episode where Dimitri comes up against some of his special forces colleagues who have now left the Navy and are perhaps speaking out publically against the War. Dimitri has to infiltrate the movement which doesn't sit well with him.

Perhaps we could also have an episode around the student protests. One NUS leader gets into the Cabinet Office and holds Towers hostage, demanding the fees be lowered Wink

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2010, 05:32 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode Ideas (just for fun)
Well, as others have mentioned elsewhere, I would think that they would *have* to at least acknowledge the Royal Wedding and maybe the Olympics? Both would have lots of foreign dignitaries attending and possibilities for infiltrations and threats.

S9 did really great job with the individual threat of the week. Just keep on keepin' on, I say.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
28-11-2010, 05:47 PM
I know i suggested this last year, but i think this year it would be even more appropriate. I think an episode related to Ireland would be good simply because there is so much to do with Harry's past involved that the series hasn't touched in episodes.

Also i think the Royal wedding is a must touch subject.
They could also touch the student protests i guess and find out who it was that stirred up a number of the peaceful protesters into rioting in the first place. It could all be an elaborate plan to cover up some other huge threat/plot happening on the same day. (Sort of using it as a smokescreen). Wink

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Harry and Ruth died in the end.
28-11-2010, 05:55 PM
(28-11-2010 05:50 PM)bruwitch2 Wrote:  Harry and Ruth died in the end.

How is that an episode idea? Just asking.

Another one i came up with is they could use that instance of the bomb they found on a freight plane which was supposedly put there by Al Queada not too long ago. It was on the day when the security measures were meant to be possibly lowered too. Too much of a co-incidence if you ask me. Dodgy

28-11-2010, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2010 06:00 PM by Tea Lady.)
(28-11-2010 05:50 PM)bruwitch2 Wrote:  Harry and Ruth died in the end.

What are you going on about bruwitch2????

Yes, I agree the Royal Wedding has to be in there. In fact they will be filming S10 while the Royal Wedding is on. They could get the crowd scenes and everything.
(28-11-2010 05:55 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Another one i came up with is they could use that instance of the bomb they found on a freight plane which was supposedly put there by Al Queada not too long ago. It was on the day when the security measures were meant to be possibly lowered too. Too much of a co-incidence if you ask me. Dodgy

Yes, that's right. The airlines were complaining about the strict security measures and then all of a sudden, two devices were found on planes from Yemon. Would Harry be in on that though, even if ordered by Towers to place the "fake" devices?

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
28-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I'd love to see something to do with the Royal Wedding/Olympics, as well as more involvement with China, Russia, the USA and Korea as tensions between N&S Korea rise.

Something to do with the "Wikileaks" site could be interesting Big Grin MI5 attempting to stop the release of potentially damaging documents?

I also really want to see some plots which involve personal issues for Beth and Dmitri, like Tea Lady suggested. It'll be nice to learn a bit more about them as characters, as they were severely under-developed in S9!

Gnothi Seauton.
28-11-2010, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2010 06:19 PM by Kirayuki.)
(28-11-2010 05:57 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(28-11-2010 05:55 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Another one i came up with is they could use that instance of the bomb they found on a freight plane which was supposedly put there by Al Queada not too long ago. It was on the day when the security measures were meant to be possibly lowered too. Too much of a co-incidence if you ask me. Dodgy

Yes, that's right. The airlines were complaining about the strict security measures and then all of a sudden, two devices were found on planes from Yemon. Would Harry be in on that though, even if ordered by Towers to place the "fake" devices?

I doubt it. Harry and Section D would probably be against it and get in trouble for refusing, whilst someone else plants them... if of course it was the security services.

28-11-2010, 08:46 PM
I think the protests from the University student could be an interesting one.
Thames House was sealed when riots broke out in reality aswell, there could be a lot of interesting stuff going on on The Grid, because no matter what else was going on in the country no one could entre of leave the building..Smile

The Royal Wedding has the be in there somewhere Wink
I agree too about Beth and Demitri... they should be more involved in stories this time round, so we can get to know them more as characters Smile

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
28-11-2010, 09:49 PM
I am going to learn from my mistakes from last series and not give any bright ideas for these writers because they'll just twist it all around and butcher it.

So now I shall give them the worst ideas possible.

Have Dimitri practice shark-wrangling or bungee jumping and then die of a horrible death......

Have Tariq freak out over another massive mobile network crash and proceed to kill everyone on the Grid with a hatchet.......

Have Beth go into psycho-mode after seeing a purse filled with old items from her past and join the evil bad guys of doom......

Have Ruth go into another "rawrrrrrrrrrrrr" attack-mode and take down a whole terrorist cell all on her own with her amazing intense shooting skills......

Have Harry leave MI5 and go become a hermit as he decides to live in a hole away from civilization......in Antarctica.....

See, what a great season it would be!!!!! I'm liking it already!!! Silba

[Image: Hawkman_Smallville-8.jpg]
RIP Carter Hall ~ Hawkman