Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
10-04-2011, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2011 01:55 AM by Jackk14.)
Hello
Hello.

My name is Nick Harding, or Johnny Baxter? Who really knows, eh?

Either way, I've been a spook for years and am currently re-watching from the start and am halfway through series 6, so I'm all up to date before 10. Which I can't seem to find a date for?

Spoiler: show
So I'm currently feeling rather frustrated about the fact nobody seems to be caring much about Zaf's death or doing much, and how easily Ros was turned.

So yeah. As much as any of you claim to be Spooks biggest fan - its probably actually me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2011, 06:46 AM
RE: Hello
Hello and welcome to the forum!

We're currently busy with a rewatch, and are up to episode 6.6 this week. Feel free to jump in and discuss the episodes with us.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
10-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Oh I'm a little bit behind then. How does this rewatch work? Couple of episodes a week?
10-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Spooks makes you "frustrated"... can't identify with that feeling Vueltasss

Welcome to the SF. Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
10-04-2011, 11:46 AM
(10-04-2011 10:48 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Spooks makes you "frustrated"... can't identify with that feeling Vueltasss

Welcome to the SF. Smile

Zaf goes missing..everyone just assumes he is dead and gives up - Ros is the only one to go after him and she ends up being recruited by YALTA/YELTA (Yakult?). Adam's last words in the presence of Zaf was "He lives or I come after you!" Empty threats Adam.
10-04-2011, 02:03 PM
(10-04-2011 11:46 AM)Jackk14 Wrote:  
(10-04-2011 10:48 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Spooks makes you "frustrated"... can't identify with that feeling Vueltasss

Welcome to the SF. Smile

Zaf goes missing..everyone just assumes he is dead and gives up - Ros is the only one to go after him and she ends up being recruited by YALTA/YELTA (Yakult?). Adam's last words in the presence of Zaf was "He lives or I come after you!" Empty threats Adam.

Series S5 and S6 Spoiler: show
They do give up quite quickly but that's the nature of Spooks. They never dwell on a departure. In one way it helps keep the series moving and fresh though. The only departure I felt was badly done was Ruth in 5.5. She was a central character and was never mentioned again.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
10-04-2011, 03:56 PM
(10-04-2011 10:26 AM)Jackk14 Wrote:  Oh I'm a little bit behind then. How does this rewatch work? Couple of episodes a week?

We do one episode per week. But the previous episode threads remain open, so just hop into the one for whichever episode you're up to and start there.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
10-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the forum, Jackk14!! Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
11-04-2011, 12:08 AM
(10-04-2011 03:56 PM)Silktie Wrote:  
(10-04-2011 10:26 AM)Jackk14 Wrote:  Oh I'm a little bit behind then. How does this rewatch work? Couple of episodes a week?

We do one episode per week. But the previous episode threads remain open, so just hop into the one for whichever episode you're up to and start there.
Will do. Should hopefully be up to date by about Tuesday/Wednesday considering it's half term.
11-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi Jackk14, hope you enjoy the forum.

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright