Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Self Control. Self Denial. Part 6
21-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Ruth Self Control. Self Denial. Part 6
Meanwhile at Harry's house…..

XXX-XXX

Walking through Harry's front door Ruth is noticeably taken aback as she steps into his hall.

"You ok Ruth?"

"Yes…it's just I…. I didn't have you down as a….um…purveyor of erotic art?"

"You're referring to the Picasso?"

"Yes. 'Figure by the Sea' if I am not mistaken?"

"I'm impressed Ruth, not so much the Classicist, more the Cubist eh?"

Gently taking her hand he leads her into the front room.

Ruth stands there taking it all in. The walls are a mushroomy white and framed with a white picture rail. Hanging from the picture rail are more Cubist and Expressionist art, most of it subtly erotic. She recognises another Picasso, a Chagall and even a Munch.

"Drink?" Harry offers from the drink cabinet

"Yes…I think I need one."

"I suspect you're still in shock a bit but please try not to worry too much. The important thing is that you and Fidget are safe."

"Yes, I am in shock Harry but not for the reasons you think"

"You don't mean the paintings?"

"Yes Harry" Ruth smiles shyly

"Well, if you think they're bad you should see the Egon Shiele I've got in the bedroom!"

It was out before he had a chance to think. Damn, had he actually just invited her into his bedroom? Too fast Harry, slow down!

"Well, that's quite the proposition!" Ruth replies before Harry can dig himself out of his hole

"I didn't mean… you know" Harry stutters shakily pouring two large glasses of Malbec

"Just teasing….." Ruth smirks. "But seriously Harry I really am completely surprised at your taste in art. I had you down more as a Constable fan"

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment shall I?"

"I love it Harry, it's all so liberal. How do you sit here every night and not think about sex the whole time?"

"Ruth, you little minx! I appreciate these pieces for their artistic quality alone!"

"So that's why they're all of naked women then?"

"Well…. Let's just say I also thoroughly appreciate the female form" Harry teases, moving closer to her.

Sitting on Harry's large brown leather sofa Ruth reaches down and unzips her boots as Harry kicks off his shoes. Placing her wine glass on the side table Ruth brings her knees up and tucks her legs under her bottom, leaning into Harry slightly. He responds by raising his arm and inviting her into a hug. Her arm circles his waist, the cashmere of his jumper soft to the touch. She sinks into his embrace, safe, barriers lowered and sighs.

"You OK?"

"I was just thinking…."

"Go on."

"That this has been the most unusual first date I have ever been on"

"This is a date is it? I thought we were just two work colleagues enjoying each other's company" Harry teases

"Well I certainly am enjoying your company tonight Harry"

"And I am very glad to hear you say that Miss Evershed" he says gently pulling her closer

Ruth looks up into his deep brown eyes and smiles. Harry looks down into her wide blue eyes and lightly brushes her lips with a tender kiss. As nice as it is, Ruth finds herself in the most awkward position, craning her neck to meet his lips. Drawing back Ruth shifts her leg over Harry's lap so she can sit astride him. Wrapping his arms around her waist she passionately runs her fingers through his hair as Harry rains kisses on her mouth, her neck and pulling her dress down a little, her shoulders. Ruth, now dizzy with desire unties the dress at the side and allows Harry to pull it away.

"Ruth you are beautiful"

Harry breathes slowly taking her in, glad that the lacy champagne bra she is wearing hadn't got caught up in the fire.

"Harry?"

"Yes"

"You are wearing too many clothes"

Heart racing and realising that she desires him almost as much as he wants her he removes his hands form Ruth's waist and pulls his jumper off over his head.

"Better Harry…but not good enough… let me."

Ruth slowly unbuttons his shirt, behind her Chagall's 'Big Sun' hangs on the wall, egging her on. As Harry's shirt gets discarded behind the back of his sofa Ruth pulls away from his kisses and whispers in his ear.

"I think I'd quite like to see that Egon Shiele now"

XXX-XXX

Awwww, bless them!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply