Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BBC Trailer
19-07-2011, 08:05 AM
BBC Trailer
Apparently there is a new trailer for the autumn line up on BBC out there featuring some series 10 clips. People have been on Twitter saying it was shown last night after Eastenders so keep your eyes open.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2011, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 12:23 PM by JHyde.)
RE: BBC Trailer
Aaaaaaand here it is! Thanks to DHPLover1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6AJ_yj06wc

Bit indistinct but it's there.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
19-07-2011, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 02:46 PM by lottie1993.)
Brilliant trailer i love the cosy car scene Wink I can't wait for September.
BRING ON SEPTEMBER!! Big Grin
19-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Super! Thanks for uploading onto YouTube. Looks like us Harry fans will be in for a bumpy ride this year. Great little clip though and I think that's a tux/dinner jacket, Dimitri is wearing. Big Grin

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
19-07-2011, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 01:54 PM by loladom.)
OMG
Series 10 Spoiler: show
"I don't know who to trust any more and that includes me"
Is that what Harry was saying? Clip of him and Ruth in the car.....did the 'shippers see that?

Sooooooooooo exciting!!!!

Forgot to add my thanks for posting!
19-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Yea!!!!!! Thanks DPHLover1 and JHyde!

Hmmm...promotion already? I wonder if this means that it will air earlier in the fall than last year? We have heard rumblings of a September air date.

Anyhoo, Max is looking very yummy! I like the longer hair.

And it looks like there is yet another private meeting with Ruth and Harry in there as well.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
19-07-2011, 12:59 PM
This is great!
Dimitri's looking very good in his dinner jacket and longer hair and who was driving the Audi?
19-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Oh yes, that has completely made my day!!! Wink
19-07-2011, 01:09 PM
OMG just watched it a million times!!!

Series 10 Spoiler: show
seems like H&R getting lots of scenes off the grid - what we know of from twitter so far 1 bench scene in a park, 1 beach scene, 1 street scene, now this clip shows them in a car. fabulous! The voice over about not knowing who to trust anymore, is that him confiding in Ruth?

Yes Demitri is looking hot in a tux and so different with longer hair. The shot of Erin in heels....(perhaps Sophia's mistake was to insist on no heels because Erin looks fab.)

Car chase looks incredible!

And all the shots seem like focus on Harry and he aint happy! Pouty Harry. Smile Smile Smile

Oh god - cannot wait!!!! Bring it on! I sound like a teenager Wink
19-07-2011, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 01:44 PM by Forever Secret.)
I've watched it a million times too!

Series S10 Spoiler: show
Harry... looks gorgeous! I thank who ever's idea it was to cut Peters hair from the S9 long hair (At least from what we've seen it is shorter haha), the short suits him better in my opinion.
It's great to see the action return, that car chase looks great and I'm assuming the filming people saw could be that scene.
Now was that Erin and Dimitri questioning someone in that room? Its only their outlines we can see so could it be Elena? Or Coaver perhaps, with Harry on that chair?
We see Harry giving someone a telling off right at the beginning which is interesting as well, and can't wait to see whats got him so upset since he looks upset in the entire trailer.
Even just from 18 seconds it makes you wonder how things will turn out for poor Harry
And oooooh Harry and Ruth.... in a car? Is there no end to the Harry-goodness ;)It does seem there is a lot of Harry and Ruth in this Series! Can't wait for that! Big Grin

For those who can't hear, I think Harry said "I'm don't know who to trust anymore, that includes myself"
Not 100% sure but it sounded like that.
But remember it might be dialogue from a different scene over the top of that scene, so might not be actually from the H/R Car scene Wink

Let's hope it's shown on the BBC again tonight eh Big Grin See it on the big screen.

I feel like a little kid at christmas!
BRING ON SERIES 10!

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink