Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Full length trailer!
11-09-2011, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 06:01 AM by JHyde.)
Full length trailer!
Here it is! Thanks to richliga for uploading it and Skully for tweeting it!

I say full length but it's really about 25 seconds before the promo screen comes up. Love that it's a Scottish lady doing the talking too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRipDv31i...ture=share

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2011, 06:11 AM
RE: Full length trailer!
Ooh, thank you!!!

Geez, looks like we won't have any nails left by the end...

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
11-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the link but blimey. I agree with you, Silktie, we'll have no nails and all my Ardbeg will be gone too.

[Image: regnumdefende3.jpg]
Thanks to TygerBright for the wonderful sig.
11-09-2011, 08:03 AM
I must admit for the first time I am really getting excited about the new season.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
11-09-2011, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 09:55 AM by Beatriz.)
OMG!!!! It nearly gave me a heart attack, it left me with tears in my eyes and I'm not exagerating!!!!

Series series 10 trailer Spoiler: show
HR kissing right???
It's a bit too much to wake up with this trailer on a Sunday *breaths in and out of a paper bag*

Thanks all of you!!! Richlinga, Skully and JHyde! Soooooooooooo excited!!!! Vueltasss

Could anyone tell me what they say, I get some sentences but not all of them Confused THANKS!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
11-09-2011, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 10:12 AM by yorkshiretyke.)
So excited now..the words on the trailer

Series 10 Spoiler: show
Yes Hand R kissing, plus I am sure that is ruth squeezing Harry's hand.. there are a couple of sentences it starts with someone saying ' do you every think about the lifes you have ruined'. Harry saying he doesnt know who to trust, including himself and Ruth saying ' you and I we are made of secrets' and the final sentence is Ruth saying ' Harry this can't be the end'...but we all know it is..
11-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks, yorkshiretyke, but I'm missing what Ruth says after that
Series 10 trailer Spoiler: show
Something... "This can't be the end"

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
11-09-2011, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 11:28 AM by Forever Secret.)
Series S10trailer Spoiler: show
I think she says "No, no Harry this can't be the end Wink" I sounds like she's either crying or upset, (I hope she's not holding Harry as he's dying or something! Sad Oh noooooo! )

If my ears are working correctly the transcript of the trailer goes a little like...

(Russian voice, Sasha or Ilya?): Do you ever think about the lives you ruin?

Ruth: You and I, we're made of secrets,

Harry: I don't know who to trust any more, that includes myself,

Ruth: Harry no, This can't be the end Smile

There's definatly a 'Harry kissing Ruth' scene (Thats her coat, her hair and the person is her height) but remember the trailers can be misleading on purpose, and it looks little forced to be honest, although it does go so fast! It could be that beach scene people saw filmed, they DID say it was emotional.. the hand holding scene from the pic were saw in the Sun Newspaper, Sasha was holding the gun at Harry I'm thinking and.... hmm Elena? I'm still not sure what to make of her yet... the thought of her touching Harry makes me feel a little uneasy Wink I hope she's not some kind of Honey trap for him, there's a lot of temptation but could he ever do that to Ruth? I think not, he loves her too much Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
11-09-2011, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 11:50 AM by watchstrap.)
Saw it last night after QI. Mr WS was shouting "No, no, and trying madly to cover both his eyes and ears at the same time, whilst making a grab for the remote. Fortunately, I got there first, pressing pause. Mr WS went off to make tea; I sat, rewound and played it quite a few times. It was exciting, although I think deliberately misleading. They are hardly likely to give too much away at this early stage. It certainly looked much better on a big TV rather than my iPhone!
11-09-2011, 11:55 AM
I sat around for about 8 hours yesterday until they showed the trailer again after BBC2 showed it first early morning time. Bit odd timing but it certainly got a lot of Spooks fans watching the BBC all day. Smile

Well, some little trailer editor at the BBC or Kudos, certainly had fun making that! What little bits can we put into the trailer to send Spooks fans crazy for the remaining 7 days, they must have thought! Well they suceeded I feel. I feel slightly stressed now!

And what about poor Ruth? The poor lass nearly loses her front teeth, being pounced on like that by Harry !! Wink

Angst ahoy guys !!

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]