Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Has anyone noticed Peter Firth's listing on IMBD?
12-09-2011, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 10:03 PM by alexa1591.)
Has anyone noticed Peter Firth's listing on IMBD?
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that peter firth (harry) is only listed as being in the first two episodes of series 10 on imbd. does this mean he's going to be killed off or leave within the first 2 episodes out of 6? maybe the remaining 4 episodes will be flash backs?

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0026410/

if that is the case i think that would be a shame, always imagined harry being the last person seen on the cut at the end, regardless if he's dead or alive
Spoilers!!!!!!

just seen on this site

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/spoilers/episod...sode-guide

quoted:

Episode 2
Sunday 25th September 2011, 9pm

Meanwhile, Harry meets Elena at the ballet but the Russian FSB are on her trail and Elena's own son, Sasha, is forced to take deadly action to prevent his mother being revealed as a former Western spy.

guessing thats harrys swan song then
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2011, 10:20 PM
RE: Has anyone noticed Peter Firth's listing on IMBD?
Nicola, Max and Shazad are not listed in any of the episodes, but clearly they appear in at least one. I would not put much faith in the currency of the information.
12-09-2011, 11:05 PM
This sort of thing has happened before. Ignore it. IMDB are never right before the show actually airs. Smile

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-09-2011, 06:28 AM
As others have rightly said, ignore it. Nicola wasn't down for episode 9.8 last year but she was obviously in it. Harry will be there until the end.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
13-09-2011, 06:44 AM
just read this acticle in TV choice where Peter kind of says he is in the lot...so stop worrying

http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/interv...h-spooks-0
13-09-2011, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 03:54 PM by loladom.)
Thanks Yorkshiretyke. Peter talks a lot about money and budgets. I think that's very telling. He's also confirmed that
Series 10 Spoiler: show
Elena was a past flame, but he didn't sleep with her - intriguing. And that the revelation is personal and professional
Oh god, can they tease us any more??
13-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Ahh but if you've seen the clip on the BBC website you might change your mind about Harry's past flame as Elena... Peter does love to tease us doesn't he, he's always hinting that he won't be killed off Tongue thinking Peter would not make a good spy Tongue

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
25-09-2011, 09:13 PM
........................and remember that IMDB can be edited by anyone and thus is open to people putting wrong information on it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2011, 06:44 PM
(12-09-2011 11:05 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  This sort of thing has happened before. Ignore it. IMDB are never right before the show actually airs. Smile

or obviously they make sure no one posts revealing stuff.... Cool

[Phone Rings]
Harry: "If this is not life threatening, then I hope your passport is up-to-date!"