Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LV 2
29-01-2012, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 05:16 PM by KrZyLimE.)
Zaf LV 2
I have not seen any of series 7 yet, so no spoilers please. I do want to know however what episode in series 7(if any) do they find out what Zaf was trying to tell them by carving the lv2 on his foot, and do we get any more info on Zaf's death or is he not mentioned again..?

"I hope to live long enough to make my peace with a world that looks but does not see, that hears but does not listen"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: LV 2
If my memory serves me correctly, we never find out what Zaf meant. In the first outline for episode 6.10 though, which I have a copy of, LV2 was supposed to be a car registration number. Then that changed to being a series of letters, which represented the forenames of the officers in section D that Zaf had given away under torture.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
30-01-2012, 04:47 AM
So is it the common school of thought that the writers after setting this plot line up decided not to do anything with it and just dropped it? I can't see them putting something like that in there with the intention of doing nothing with it. This really bugs me now lol

Also, how do we know that a soda can was given to him and he used the tab to carve in his foot? His body was found out in the open alone wrapped up in a flag. Maybe the terrorists carved it in there at some point.

"I hope to live long enough to make my peace with a world that looks but does not see, that hears but does not listen"
30-01-2012, 05:10 AM
I don't think they were dropping a storyline by not revealing what Zaf meant by the code he scratched on his own skin. If anything it makes a more powerful statement about how alone Zaf was in his torture and death and that there are some things even the security services don't find out.

The Zaf storyline was never touched again after 6.10.

KrZyLimE it's also worth remembering that in the season 7 subforum everything from season 7 is fair game. So just be careful if you're trying to avoid season 7 spoilers.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
30-01-2012, 05:31 AM
Thanks for the info everyone, its appreciated.