Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Background?
19-09-2009, 02:55 PM
New Background?
I decided to try and jazz up the appearance of Spooks Forum and add a background image to the site.

It is The Grid for those of you who don't recognise it! Big Grin

So I would like a vote, as to whether it stays or goes....

Thanks!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2009, 07:00 PM
RE: New Background?
Oh, I thought something was different (but I couldn't quite place it.) I quite like it, although it's not that easily visible on my computer. I'd say keep it, but would it be possible to make the background less opaque (the part where all the writing is, etc) so the background image/colour can be viewed through, or would that not work because of not being able to read text, or not able to make it less opaque?

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
20-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Yeh I thought something was different too. Yes, I like it, although isn't it an old Grid shot though? If we get a series 7 Grid background, I'll definitely vote to keep it.
20-09-2009, 06:05 PM
I couldn't find one of the latest Grid that has a high enough resolution. If someone can get me one, then you will get uber love from me. Big Grin

20-09-2009, 07:00 PM
I take it that you want one with no one in... That's pretty hard to find!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
20-09-2009, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2009 09:38 PM by Sanctuary.)
7:7 might be a possibility, it was pretty much Grid based with lots of shots of the team entering and leaving the set. I've got no images to use sorry.
21-09-2009, 07:56 PM
I had a skim-watch through it, but they all seem have someone in it. Sad

21-09-2009, 11:06 PM
(21-09-2009 07:56 PM)almh Wrote:  I had a skim-watch through it, but they all seem have someone in it. Sad

If it has people in it.. its gotta have most of the cast really...

Thank you so much for trying though!!

22-09-2009, 03:52 PM
That's ok Smile Will try more episodes a bit later. How many do you mean by most of the cast?

08-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey, I know this thread originally started half a year ago, but I think I may have a photo, if you're still interested. It's from series 7, not 8 sadly, but I may have a search through series 8 later just to double check that there aren't any other appropriate shots that would be more up to date.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)