Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tea anyone?
22-09-2009, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2009 09:09 AM by Tea Lady.)
Tea anyone?
Hi,
Thought I would join up to see whether the spoiler rumours are true. I have to say that I do rather fancy Harry and would love to be his tea lady on the Grid. I also miss Adam and find it hard to watch Ros now.
Spoiler: show
If Adam had not stopped to say a flirty hi to Ros, he would have made it away from the car before it exploded. Hence I blame Ros for Adam's death. I have also just realised from looking on youtube that I have missed an episode. 6.08. Did Juliet torture Harry?
I think they had a thing in the past.

Tea Lady
Heart

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2009, 04:15 PM
RE: Tea anyone?
Welcome! I'm a fellow Harry-lover. And no,
Juliet never actually tortured Harry, although she did threaten to kill him and tie him to a chair, and then "killed" Ros.

And yes, the rumours are true. Woot! Can't wait for season 8.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
22-09-2009, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2009 07:24 PM by Tea Lady.)
Hi Silktie,
Is Juliet dead then?
I know she was chopped in half by a car door?
She is a great character. A real top class cow ! Also do you know how I work the spoiler thing. Cant find any instructions how to hide stuff.

22-09-2009, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2009 02:17 AM by bertowud.)
(22-09-2009 04:22 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Hi Silktie,
Is Juliet dead then? I know she was chopped in half by a car door?
She is a great character. A real top class cow ! Also do you know how I work the spoiler thing. Cant find any instructions how to hide stuff.

To do a spoiler thing you put [spoiler ] (without the space) Then you insert the spoiler, then at the end you do [/spoiler ](again without the space)... I really hope that's not a spoiler. But don't tell me if it is. Anyway, nice to meet you.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
23-09-2009, 07:11 PM
(22-09-2009 04:22 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Hi Silktie,
Is Juliet dead then?
I know she was chopped in half by a car door?

On Juliet
No, she was paralysed for a while after the car door episode, but then recovered before turning against Harry in season 6. She just disappeared after temporarily "killing" Ros and tying Harry to the chair. She was working for an organisation called Yalta that was working to undermine US interests, but took it too far. Since they didn't catch her, there is a possibility that she could return.

Hope you're sorted with the spoiler thing now.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
24-09-2009, 01:14 AM
Welcome to the forums.. please be very careful around spoilers.. Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2009, 02:18 AM
Welcome to the forums. And the spoiler police. Tongue

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Ok, Im new to this but I dont quite get the spoiler thing. Surely you would only bother to sign up to this forum if you were a Spooks fan and to be a Spooks fan surely you would have to have seen all of the episodes?? Bit confused but will of course stick to the spoiler thing so dont get told off by the spoiler police.Rolleyes

24-09-2009, 03:59 PM
If you're a spooks fan you haven't necessarily seen all the episodes, especially if people are new to Spooks, or from abroad where the episodes take ages to come out.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
25-09-2009, 11:07 AM
I think the spoilers thing is a great idea. Although I'm terrible, I read them all and I want to know what is going to happen. But then I am the type of person that reads the last page of a book first just so I know what is coming. I'm sure that says something about my personality ....... just not sure what !!!