Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Waterloo Road
02-10-2009, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2009 10:50 PM by Tranquility.)
Waterloo Road
Does anyone else watch it? I know Nitrus does Tongue So we're waiting for the new series which was meant to air a few weeks ago apparently but it's now been pushed waaaay back, maybe to the end of October Sad Along with Spooks it's one of my favourite TV shows. I thought series 4 was the best so far, Rachel and Eddie FINALLY got together, the whole Melissa twist and Maxine's death. Nothing seems to go right at that school.

I was sad to hear that Neil Morrissey wasn't returning. Not only to Waterloo Road but to TV at all, actually sad doesn't cover it. I was devastated. Now that's his pubs gone bust, he must have to return to TV and hopefully to waterloo road
Spoiler: show
before Rachel leaves (sometime late series 5/early series 6)
anyway, I'm sure I heard his voice on an advert yesterday Smile

I found the Flick/ Marley/ Ralph storyline rather tedious after a while. I think that was the only part I didn't like (apart from Melissa). Also, rewatching the last episode without tears in my eyes made me realise that it wasn't really that good. Well, it was good but it could have been better. It felt a bit repetative. If the schools not being blown up, it's being knocked down by a crazy fool in a JCB. Ok witter over Tongue

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: Waterloo Road
I love Waterloo Road and so do my kids!!! was in Saturdays tv mag that it is back sometime this month but sadly no date! I hope they keep it on a Thursday night.....gave me something to look forward to after I finished work!!!

[Image: mybanner4a8745373c475.jpg]
06-10-2009, 05:30 PM
It was supposed to start last month, but they had editing trouble apparently Sad hopefully it'll start in the next few weeks Big Grin Spooks and Waterloo Road will be TV heaven lol

06-10-2009, 05:40 PM
How can you have trouble editing? I do a bit of editing, and the only problems that can happen are the software being completely and utterly useless (but I reckon that the BBC have better software than me Wink ) and getting sick of a song so leaving it for a while, which they can't really do as it's their job.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
06-10-2009, 05:45 PM
lol I heard it on a WR forum, I think filming took longer than expected so everything else got pushed back Tongue

06-10-2009, 05:46 PM
That makes sense. Silly people overrunning on filming

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
06-10-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't think this new series will be as good as previous series.. they are very much creating storylines for the sake of having them not because they fit well into already established plots.

/rant.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Completely agree with you.

Air date- 28th October from a reliable source (not wiki) 99% certain Smile

24-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Aaah I love Waterloo Road, todays episode was very good Tongue Although I have to admit that I was too excited about Spooks to really focus properly haha Big Grin
24-12-2009, 12:38 AM
I enjoyed tonights episode.. watching the undoing of Max is scrumptious! Tongue

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy