Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Two New S8 Articles
27-10-2009, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 03:56 PM by LucasNorth#1.)
[spoilers] Two New S8 Articles
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/...llite2.jpg

and

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/...Times2.jpg

Massive thanks to HarryFan from Spooks Info Central who scanned these in this morning.

Spoiler: show
My immediate thoughts after reading the first of those is that we lose Malcolm who gets written out at the end of Episode 1 (doesn't die, thank God) and Jo, who I think will be killed mid-way through the series. Just the way it is worded, Malcolm's "major decision" I think will have a major impact on his future, probably away from the security service. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2009, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 02:48 PM by Lucasfan.)
RE: [spoilers] Two New S8 Articles
I think you may be right.......thanks for posting!

[Image: spooks901mini.jpg]
27-10-2009, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 03:59 PM by LucasNorth#1.)
It certainly seems an interesting one! Can't wait to see it obviously.

Plus this one, with many thanks once more to the people at Nicola-Walker.net

http://www.flip18.co.uk/nicolawalker/inp...guide1.jpg

"They're awfully tenacious, bless them. I think they want to give me a polonium suppository."

- Ros, 7.1
27-10-2009, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 05:04 PM by Silktie.)
Agree LucasNorth, I am very worried about
Malcolm. It definitely sounds as if he might be leaving. I will be heartbroken if this is the case.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
27-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Spooks articles in the telly mags today are on the website I co-own here

Enjoy Big Grin
28-10-2009, 07:07 AM
(27-10-2009 10:00 PM)alicat Wrote:  Spooks articles in the telly mags today are on the website I co-own here

Enjoy Big Grin

Thanks ali....fount of all knowledge.....[Image: hug.gif]

[Image: spooks901mini.jpg]
28-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Thanks Alicat. I have to say though that now I have read the Inside TV article, I am totally convinced that
Ruth will turn up married or have a fiance, possibly abroad, whether she is wearing a wedding ring in those photos or not. I just cant see her rushing into Harry's arms at the end of episode 1 as it sounds like she has made a new life for herself. But then again I cant see the writers ignoring their relationship throughout the other 7 episodes

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
28-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Just been thinking about some of those photographs in the various magazines and that something doesnt seem right. Does anyone else think
that, the chap sitting next to Ruth is a bit familiar with her and also looks very well dressed to be a torturer? Also Ruth appears to be sitting on a cushion and has a bottle of water at her feet in another picture. What a nice way to be tortured! We all know Ruth speaks Arabic and has been living abroad. What if this well dressed man is Ruth's "family?" She gets kidnapped with him but it turns out he has been a "mole" waiting for the right time to give her position up and then reveals himself as part of this terror group
....one to ponder

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
28-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Yeah I don't think Ruth will be rushing into Harry's arms at the first opportunity. I'm thinking, though, that since it is said in one of the articles that she had been involved in covert activities during her absence, that maybe she operated as a honeypot... Tongue

Seriously though, I don't mind if they don't fall into each other's arms at the first opportunity, as long as we're spared a love triangle scenario (I've stated my views on this elsewhere on this forum). I would like to see a natural progression of their relationship, like we did during seasons 2-5. If that means they get together in the very last episode of Spooks ever, that's fine with me, as long as neither have other flings in the meantime of course. Wink

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
28-10-2009, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2009 08:55 PM by JHyde.)
UK residents I have it on good authority that the promo just screened. Someone stay tuned and upload it please!
I've got it! Thanks to Too Spooked from the other forum who posted it, I think, judging by the username on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqXGhtO-Jd4
Sorry I can't put it in a new thread - long story, but logistically impossible.