Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi from Dublin!
31-10-2009, 07:25 AM
Hi from Dublin!
Hi all - big fan here! I registered before but had to reregister (forgot the password - d'oh!). I have all 7 series on DVD and watch it live as much as the job allows.
Oh , and just spread the word to my best mate - he went out and bought series 1 - 3 in one go!
All the best,
icuboy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 08:55 AM
RE: Hi from Dublin!
Hello Smile You have series 7 on dvd - already? Lucky! I have a feeling that I may have to wait until Christmas for it... Sad

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
31-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome!! Good job recruiting people Wink

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
31-10-2009, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 11:43 AM by icuboy.)
Sure you have to spread the love! Smile
He had never seen it before! So when I told him that Series 8 starts in Nov his exact words were " Bloody Hell! It must be excellent to get 8 series on the BBC!"
Then he bought the first 3 series - now he has the Spooks bug.
31-10-2009, 11:44 AM
That's good Smile Spooks is such a good program to get people interested in - once they watch a couple of good episodes they get hooked!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
31-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Certainly he is hooked - line and sinker! And he hasn't even seen the last series! Smile
31-10-2009, 11:48 AM
That was definitely one of the best series - consistently brilliant. The other series had some amazing story lines, but S7 definitely kept the level high and constant.

31-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have more Spooks fans always!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the forums and Happy Halloween.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Happy Halloween too Bertowud (I won't do a corny joke about looking out for Spooks! Wink )