• 0 Votes - 0 Average
[spoilers] Episode 6 Summary
11-11-2009, 06:57 PM
[spoilers] Episode 6 Summary
Spooks Ep 6/8
Wednesday 9 December
9.00-10.00pm BBC ONE
http://www.bbc.co.uk/spooks

Britain is on the verge of bankruptcy. The Government is unable to honour its national debt payments and Section D must retrieve more than a billion pounds of illegal earnings from the impenetrable DeWits bank, as the spy drama continues.

For the past four months, Ryan Baisley, a DeWits employee, has been working as an MI5 asset, secretly recording account details. With the country close to economic collapse, MI5 orders Baisley to hand over the information. However, Baisley has other plans.

A team of assassins breaks into Baisley's safe house, leaving him alone and on the run for his life. Harry and his team have no idea where Baisley is and, to make matters worse, they discover he has attempted to do a deal with the DeWits bank manager, Irvin Perrot.

With time running out, Section D tracks Baisley down but the assassins aren't far behind. As Ros catches up with him, she is caught in the crossfire of a shootout. Although Ros sees off the hit men, Baisley slips away – leaving Section D back at square one.

Ros forces Perrot to reveal when his exchange with Baisley will take place. She knows the hit men will be lying in wait but she will stop at nothing to get to Baisley first.

Meanwhile, Ruth's investigations into the power meeting at Basel pay off when she discovers something called "Nightingale". The team must find out what, or who, Nightingale is.

Ryan Baisley is played by Ewen Bremner, Harry by Peter Firth, Irvin Perrot by Richard Durden, Ros by Hermione Norris and Ruth by Nicola Walker.

SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginf...wed_spooks

"They're awfully tenacious, bless them. I think they want to give me a polonium suppository."

- Ros, 7.1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2009, 11:28 AM
RE: [spoilers] Episode 6 Summary
Oh well lesson learned for me, despite the 'spoilers' note in the heading I read on . Sad
Have no idea why the BBC are letting these summarys out. There I was thinking Ros might go in Episode 3 and now I know she doesn't.
Note to self - do not read any further summary either here or BBC Cool
13-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Talking about people going. There's no mention of Lucas in the summary of episode 6!
13-11-2009, 02:14 PM
That is very worrying, I had notice the same thing myself. Maybe he is with Sarah all episode Big Grin

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
13-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Just like in previous episodes where Ruth hasn't been listed. Tariq isn't there either, so he's obviously dead too Tongue

"They're awfully tenacious, bless them. I think they want to give me a polonium suppository."

- Ros, 7.1
19-11-2009, 03:31 PM
There's also no mention of Lucas in the summary of episode 7!
19-11-2009, 05:17 PM
(19-11-2009 03:31 PM)Maggie Wrote:  There's also no mention of Lucas in the summary of episode 7!

They actually do that a lot -- to keep people guessing, I'm sure.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
19-11-2009, 05:38 PM
To be honest guys, I think it's just because they can only fit so many names in the credits on the Press kit Smile So they just list the major players in the episode.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
30-11-2009, 12:52 AM
I think they just list the people mentioned in the Press Release.
30-11-2009, 01:06 AM
Ooooh I cannot wait for this episode Big Grin
It sounds like the whole nightingale thing might develop and I can't wait to find out what that is all about!

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.