Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi
29-11-2009, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2010 10:57 PM by YourFutureMuse.)
zzWink Hi
I have been signed up to forum for a few weeks now but haven't properly 'introduced' myself do I shall do it here Shy

I am 17 and go to sixth form. Extremely obsessed with Spooks and I have to say that the male leads of the show have gotten hotter and hotter as the series have gone on Tongue if that is even possible Wink

Erm that is about it I think! I am not very good with computers so these forum things are a bit new to me Big GrinBig Grin

Anyway it would be lovely to 'meet' some fellow spooks obsessed people!! Hope to talk to y'all soon Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2009, 01:37 PM
RE: Hi
Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join. Smile

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
29-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Hello! Nice to meet you! Big Grin

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Welcome to the forum! That double smiley face looks like it might be painful.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
29-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Hi YourFutureMuse and welcome.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
29-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Smile Welcome!

(29-11-2009 01:19 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  I am 16 and go to sixth form.

Same! Big Grin

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
29-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Hello Big Grin

I also think your username is very cool, if a little forward Wink Tongue

Where abouts are you from?

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
30-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
30-11-2009, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 05:29 PM by YourFutureMuse.)
(29-11-2009 01:58 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! That double smiley face looks like it might be painful.

Thank you! Haha I did get a tad over excited didn't I Tongue
(29-11-2009 10:04 PM)deathbymascara Wrote:  Hello Big Grin

Hello Smile And thank you haha I couldn't really think of any thing spooks related so I just went with my twitter name Tongue I am sure that I will inspire the whole spooks forum with my brilliance Tongue ( Just in case any of you are scared I am, of course joking lol)

Don't suppose any of you guys have twitter? I guess you are not *that* sad Wink?

and actually I was reading your thread and noticed you are from Derby, I live not far from there Big Grin Well in a tiny insignificant and boring village right in the middle of nowhere, well the peak district but I still find it awful lol

Thank you everyone for the Welcome Heart
(29-11-2009 07:37 PM)almh Wrote:  Hi Smile Welcome!

(29-11-2009 01:19 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  I am 16 and go to sixth form.

Same! Big Grin

Cool cool Big Grin
There are quite a few young people on here, that surprises me haha I always thought Spooks had a more older audience ( No offence to anyone course Big Grin)
30-11-2009, 06:42 PM
(30-11-2009 05:23 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  
(29-11-2009 10:04 PM)deathbymascara Wrote:  Hello Big Grin

Hello Smile And thank you haha I couldn't really think of any thing spooks related so I just went with my twitter name Tongue I am sure that I will inspire the whole spooks forum with my brilliance Tongue ( Just in case any of you are scared I am, of course joking lol)

Don't suppose any of you guys have twitter? I guess you are not *that* sad Wink?

and actually I was reading your thread and noticed you are from Derby, I live not far from there Big Grin Well in a tiny insignificant and boring village right in the middle of nowhere, well the peak district but I still find it awful lol

Aww cool I love the peak district, you are so lucky to live there!! But it doesn't sound as thoough you like it Tongue (bit of an understatement really ha) However I also want to move far away from Derby lol so I can understand!!

and in answer to your question I don't have twitter Sad Too much of a fb addict haha!!

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.