Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello People!
24-12-2009, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2009 01:21 PM by Kirayuki.)
Hello People!
Hi there! Thought i'd sign up now. =D

You may know me from other places by the name of Saiyamar (Youtube) or the same as now, Kirayuki. I'm also a member of TRA (LOM and A2A forum) and Information Central (Spooks) so i may have met you there before.

Bit of info on me:

Name: Martha
Job: Bloody annoying...
DoB: 14th March 1992
Favourite Character: Ruth!
Favourite Episode(s): 5.5, 4.10 and 8.8!
Favourite Series: 3 probably.
Other info:
I'm obsessive. I like to wear long black coats.
Spooks and Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes are my favourite tv shows.
I enjoy editing and so i make a hobby out of creating music videos from tv shows in any spare time i get. They are usually couple based as for some reason most of my fandoms are based on pairings. (You might have seen my Gene/Alex and Hary/Ruth vids).
Another small-time hobby of mine is my autograph collection i'm building via collectors events. Going to start writing out again too i think.
I'm a musician (vocals and guitar mainly) and an actor. So i love musical theatre. I am undecided career-wise but i'd really enjoy a career in acting or film production as i'm still at college right now.

I hope you'll all be friendly on here, (don't really doubt that you will), and i hope to make some more good friends during my visits here. =D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2009, 01:26 PM
RE: Hello People!
Hello Big Grin Yes, everybody is reaally friendly on here Big GrinBig Grin Nice to meet you!!
I also love Ashes to Ashes and I am currently waiting for my LoM dvds to come in the post Sad Bloody Christmas messes up everything lol

What are you studying at college?
24-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Nice to meet you too!

Xmas mail is a pain isn't it? Luckily i got my Spooks books in the post two days ago so i'm quite happy now. Big Grin

I'm studying Drama, Film and Video, 17thC History and Music Practice/Performance. It's alot of work, and sometimes i feel like i should be doing more acedemia, but i enjoy it.
I'd love to actually get around to teaching myself languages when i have the time as well.
24-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Oooh cool Big Grin Which spooks books?

Those are cool subjects too.. Wish I could act Tongue I wish I had the choice to do earlier history cos my course is all really modern stuff Sad

And which languages? I always say that I will but I think its gonna be my new years res this year Big Grin
24-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Both the old and new(er) versions of the Personnel Files and Harry's Diary. (Hope they release a revised and extended one when Spooks ends for good...so hopefully not for a while! Big Grin)

I did modern history for a year but thought that i'd try the earlier stuff. It's so much more interesting!

Umm.. I'd like to pick up German again, i'm working on Japanese (even if very slowly), French possibly and Latin would be interesting if anything. It's wishful thinking though. If it ever comes to anything it'll probably be by doing evening classes at Uni or something in the coming years.
24-12-2009, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2009 01:55 PM by YourFutureMuse.)
Ah cool I am still undecided whether it is worth buying a new personnel files version but I think I may do - just for Ros Tongue

And yeah I plan to hopefully do languages at uni, my biggest regret is not doing one at a level Sad
Are you going uni next year?
24-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Welcome Kirayuki! We have a thread going about Harry's Diary in the General Discussion section, so come join us when you've finished it.

Hope you enjoy your time here Smile

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2009, 02:02 PM
(24-12-2009 01:55 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Ah cool I am still undecided whether it is worth buying a new personnel files version but I think I may do - just for Ros Tongue

And yeah I plan to hopefully do languages at uni, my biggest regret is not doing one at a level Sad
Are you going uni next year?

It's a good book!

I should be going next year but i'm not. I'm repeating my AS levels because i hated my SixthForm college and moved after the first year to restart.

(24-12-2009 01:55 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Welcome Kirayuki! We have a thread going about Harry's Diary in the General Discussion section, so come join us when you've finished it.

Hope you enjoy your time here Smile

Thanks! Nice to meet you!
Should be over in that thread soon then as i'm finding it quite addictive. Big Grin
24-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
24-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Welcome Smile

(24-12-2009 01:51 PM)Kirayuki Wrote:  Umm.. I'd like to pick up German again, i'm working on Japanese (even if very slowly), French possibly and Latin would be interesting if anything. It's wishful thinking though. If it ever comes to anything it'll probably be by doing evening classes at Uni or something in the coming years.

Wooh, another German speaking person! I did French and German up to GCSE, but haven't bothered to continue them to AS.

Is the new Personnel files any good?

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user