Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hellooooo
04-01-2010, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2010 12:28 PM by Nightingale.)
Adam Hellooooo
Hello Big Grin
I signed up to the forum due to my new found Spooks obssession thanks to my friend Laura (who you guys may know as YourFutureMuse Tongue). I only started watching series 8 but I am catching up very fast!!! Having watched series 7 practically back to back Tongue Who needs sleep lol ..

Can't wait to start talking to you all and coming on the forum as I watch more and discover more about Spooks Big GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
04-01-2010, 12:44 PM
RE: Hellooooo
Ah, so you're the person YFM was forcing, I mean, persuading to join here? Angel Tongue Welcome Big Grin

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
04-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Hello Nightingale.

You will enjoy the characters and storylines. This is my first day on the forum too.

John

Actually mate, I'm an officer who didn't get suckered by an American con artist.
04-01-2010, 12:56 PM
LOL Nice to meet you Nightingale and Welcome!! Smile

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
04-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Nightingale....scary name! Welcome.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
04-01-2010, 12:59 PM
(04-01-2010 12:58 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Nightingale....scary name! Welcome.

Scary, but at least you'll be popular with all the Sarah-haters on this forum! Wink

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
04-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Welcome to SF! Glad YFM showed you the light Tongue

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Any friend of YFM's is welcome - welcome! Feel free to tell us something about youself in the thread of the same name in the Break Room.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
04-01-2010, 02:15 PM
(And JHyde has gone back to plugging the thread Wink)

04-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Welcome! Nice to meet you! YFM is a good friend of everyone on here. Big Grin
( I saw a post by you a second ago and thought it could be you by your name. Tongue)

Codename Kirayuki: Vid Maker. H/R & Ruth fan.
[Image: Thatsyou98sigwithtext.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user