Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Request a Wiki Account
03-02-2010, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 02:34 PM by Nitrus.)
zzInformation Request a Wiki Account
In order to contribute to Spooks Wiki, you need an account. In order to get an account, you will need to submit a request here.

There are a few requirements for getting an account, which are:

1. Minimum of 50 posts.
2. Good spelling & grammar.

To submit a request, please reply to this thread with the following:

1. What kind of contributions would you like to make to Spooks Wiki?

Once you have posted your request, it will be reviewed by me, and I will decide if you meet the requirements for an account. If you do meet the requirements, you will receive an email and/or PM with your account info.

In in the interests of simplicity and security, your Wiki username will be the same as your SF username, as will your email address. You will be given a random password which can be changed to your liking once you have logged in.

This thread is ONLY for requests, questions should be posted in this thread: http://www.spooksforum.co.uk/thread-657.html

Thanks!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2010, 03:14 PM
RE: Request a Wiki Account
Another genius idea from the mind of Nitrus!!

I think that I would like to apply for an account please.

I feel that we should keep on top of the characters and make sure that we can share all of our findings with everybody! I think that we should share our well founded knowledge with the world!! Us spookies also possibly need to run for government too!!

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Can I apply for one too please? I'd like to be able to help update the character sections Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
03-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Can I apply for one? I'm in the process of rewatching all the episodes with and without commentary and trying to gleam additional personnel info from them Tongue Have got a fair bit for Helen from a freeze-frame of the file in 1.3 Tongue
01-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Could I also apply for one please? I'd love to help with anything I see fit; however if you pressed me for specifics it would be adding to the current list of characters!

"They're awfully tenacious, bless them. I think they want to give me a polonium suppository."

- Ros, 7.1
01-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Account Created. You have been emailed your login.

I had to change your username to LucasNorth1 because # is not valid on the wiki.

01-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Don't worry, and thanks Nitrus Smile

"They're awfully tenacious, bless them. I think they want to give me a polonium suppository."

- Ros, 7.1
22-05-2010, 03:30 AM
1. What kind of contributions would you like to make to Spooks Wiki?

I would like to help to set up the site and help it become a thriving rich source for all things spooks. I love the idea of helping out anyway I can and I'm fantastic at writing articles. Thanks. Yahoo

REMOVED FOR VIOLATING SIG/AV GUIDELINES.
22-05-2010, 11:05 AM
spooksdreamer, an account has been setup and you have been emailed a Username and randomly generated password.

I look forward to your contributions.

22-05-2010, 11:22 PM
YES! Thanks so much, Nitrus!

REMOVED FOR VIOLATING SIG/AV GUIDELINES.