Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello!!!
04-02-2010, 04:28 AM
Hello!!!
Hi!!

My name is Cristina I’m from México. I started watching Spooks mostly because Richard Armitage, but I hate watching a series and not really understand the characters o the background of the story, so right now I’m in a every-weekend-marathon. I really like the series, most of the time I get involve so deep with the story that I end up screaming at the characters, but they never listen to me. Anyway, the last episode that I saw was “I spy Apocalypses” it was amazing! Right now my favorite characters are Tom and Zoey.

English is not my mother tongue, and my weakness is the writing skills so I’m really sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. I ‘m really hoping not to make a lot mistakes, but still so sorry!!.

And that's it!

Bye!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2010, 04:52 AM
RE: Hello!!!
Crisitos, welcome to the forum. You'll be glad to hear you're not the first member of the forum for whom English isn't a first language.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2010, 06:47 AM
Hello Smile The characters never listen when I yell at them either Sad Wink

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
04-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Welcome Crisitos! As berto says, we have lots of people who speak English as a second language, so you're in good company.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
04-02-2010, 10:03 AM
Hey bienvenidaaa!!! I'm one of those whose first language isn't English, we do our best; I'm constantly making mistakes but they don't yell at you or something Wink
I've learned a lot of English here Wink
Espero que te lo pases bien por aquí, la gente es muy agradable

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
04-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the forum, I must say that you're spelling and grammar is very good, and for the most part better than a lot of British youth damning as it may be.

Welcome again!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi Crisitos, welcome to the forum!! Got a good bunch of people on here, and we promise not to shout if you make a few mistakes. We make enough of them ourselves!! And your grammar looks excellent to me.

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
04-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Welcome Crisitos ! Another Richard Armitage fan Yahoo

Lucas 8.4: It's all about trust, isn't Harry ?.
[Image: who-trust.png]
Signature by the brilliant TygerBright
04-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Hi Crisitos and welcome.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."