Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from good old Germany
20-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Hello from good old Germany
I´m a really new fan of Spooks. A very snowy winter lead me to many good hours travelling trough the web. Looking for information about Richard Armitage brought me to Spooks. Luckily season 7 and 8 are on You tube, so that I had a very good time with my netbook sitting on the sofa. Tonight the last episode of season 7 is waiting for me!!!
By now I´m a little bit addictet, and hope that I don`t have to wait too long for season 9!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2010, 07:18 PM
RE: Hello from good old Germany
Hey there! Welcome to SF!

It's always great to hear that people are becoming fans of Spooks all the time. We're all excited for series 9, probably going to have to wait until October though!!

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Hello uditt! You are welcome, another Richard Armitage's fan Big Grin
20-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Hello Smile RA seems to bring quite a few new fans to Spooks and this forum, I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of other RA fans here too Smile

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
20-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Hallo Big Grin
And yay another RA fan Yahoo
20-02-2010, 11:01 PM
!! The Lucas fans are taking over !! Smile

Welcome to the forum. Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
21-02-2010, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2010 10:06 AM by JHyde.)
Welcome uditt! Lots of good stuff to come, the last episode of season 7 is stellar and I reckon season 8 is pretty good too.

I imagine that RA isn't bad company in a cold, stormy winter, even if it's just via youtube Smile

Also, when you're up for it, we are currently watching the older series week by week in the appropriate forum threads. Feel free to watch the back catalogue and then join us on those. Some of the older seasons are terrific.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
21-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Yes RA is really good company in a russianlike winter!! Well, you learn how to keep sombody warm in a cold russian prison!! And I can tell you, he does very well!!Blush Season 7 was very good, I could`nt stop watching, although listening to English is hard work for me!! But I´m improving every episode. My English teacher would be proud, because I was very lousy in schooltimes! Maybe he should have tried some good british series instead of all the grammar stuff!
In Germany you can see at the moment only season 1 on free TV, but I think about buying DvD`s. Which is the best season besides 7 and 8??
21-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Hiya, welcome to the forum! Big Grin
(RA got me into Spooks too Tongue)

My favourite series is probably Series 5. Or 3. Or 6. Mostly 5 Big Grin

[Image: 705-roslucas-sig.jpg]
Av & sig by TygerBright, using my screencaps Smile
21-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Guten Tag, welcome to the forum.

Along with seasons 7 and 8, seasons 4 and 6 are also pretty good (even without RA)!!

harry
We move on from this
It's the realisation that I make a negligible difference
Sometimes you have to give a man a chance