Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Downtime & Twitter
23-03-2010, 05:01 PM
zzInformation Downtime & Twitter
Today SF had an issue regarding post times and order of posts in threads. This issue looks to be resolved but if you notice it happening again, please let me know IMMEDIATELY.

In other news, I have opened an official Twitter account for SF. This account will be used to communicate information about the forum, especially during downtimes or maintenance periods. I hope you find this useful and encourage everyone to follow the account:

http://twitter.com/spooksforum

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2010, 10:13 PM
RE: Downtime & Twitter
Thank you! At times I did have had some trouble getting in during the last few days. Will follow you Smile
Find all posts by this user
24-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I think it's a great idea to do so, we will know what happens with the forum instead of panicking Wink

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
24-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Yes there has been several times over the last few days that I couldnt get into the SF. With regards to Twitter, I am investigating "it." I feel a bit old at 35yrs to have a Twitter account ! Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
24-03-2010, 11:34 AM
I am following this on Twitter now!! Not that I really tweet at all!!!

Lucas North: Your situation is more precarious than you realize, Connie, so stop pressing buttons and give us something.
Connie James: Threats don't work with a person who has nothing to lose.
Lucas North: Oh, you're too ingenious to think that I'm threatening you. I'm offering you a simple choice: help us or don't. I'll leave you to compute the implication.Cool
24-03-2010, 03:55 PM
(24-03-2010 10:41 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Yes there has been several times over the last few days that I couldnt get into the SF. With regards to Twitter, I am investigating "it." I feel a bit old at 35yrs to have a Twitter account ! Smile

I thought the same at first (and - whisper this - I'm older than you!) but I love Twitter now!
I especially like watching TV while watching the comments about the programme in real time...

@aquamarine_jo

ros
"You hold her hand - I'll pull her hair"
24-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I think it's happening again, I wrote something in Storylines for series 9 and it appeared 2 posts before, if that makes sense...

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
24-03-2010, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2010 12:46 PM by Tea Lady.)
(24-03-2010 05:14 PM)Beatriz Wrote:  I think it's happening again, I wrote something in Storylines for series 9 and it appeared 2 posts before, if that makes sense...

I think you are right Beatriz. I was too distracted by Nitrus' new Avatar to notice though....Angel

NOTE: THIS SHOULD BE AFTER BEATRIZ' POST BELOW.

24-03-2010, 06:00 PM
I'll look into it now. Thanks for alerting me.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2010, 06:20 PM
PM's are all out of order as well. I had one with the correct time, followed by two more in response, which had earlier times on them and came under the correct one on my PM list.