13-08-2009, 07:48 PM
zzThumbs Up Hustle
Discuss the wonderful world of the con artists Smile

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2009, 02:51 AM
RE: Hustle
Robert Vaughn is one of my favorite actors. It's not because he's great. I don't really know what it is actually. So to see him with this rather motley crew is very cool.

I do like that it's serious enough without being too bogged down with serious.

I don't watch it frequently enough. I've probably seen 5 episodes over the first three series.

There's another show on here in the US in a similar vein on TNT called Leverage. It's been my favorite new show of last year.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2009, 08:07 AM
I love Hustle... Mickey MAKES the show.. that's why the 4th series sucked when he left. Big Grin

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
15-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Hustle is just fab and Mickey Bricks is definitely 'the man' was'nt the same without him! This is another show that minces my brain......I can never work out how they pull off the cons! Have to say I have'nt missed Stacy as Emma was a more than adequate replacement ( very pretty too) and you have to love Albert, the wiley old devil!!! All in all a great show!

[Image: mybanner4a8745373c475.jpg]
16-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Emma was a very good replacement.. she is incredibly sexy... Tongue

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
16-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Absolutely love Hustle. Favourite character is Ash so I'm always pleased when Robert Glenister pops up as the Home Secretary in Spooks. I remember reading vague talk about a possible Hustle film - if this ever comes to pass I'd want to see the old crew back together.
01-09-2009, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2009 06:19 AM by Maw74.)
(16-08-2009 11:30 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  Emma was a very good replacement.. she is incredibly sexy... Tongue

Yeah I liked Kelly Adams when I saw her in Holby City,so I was happy to see her in Hustle.

[Image: SpursMaw1.jpg]
01-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Ash is amazing! And this is nothing to do with his appearance in Spooks... Blush

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
13-09-2009, 12:34 PM
As a Robert Glenister fan I'm a huge Hustle fan, although a bit like with Spooks and Life on Mars, I only watched them after Hustle 4 was shown. I think I watched the first 4 series in the space of 2 weeks Big Grin Although I wasn't particularly enamoured with the flashiness of series 4 I was disappointed with Series 5. Maybe once the DVDs have come out of series 5 and I've watched them countless times I'll like S5 as much as the others. Can't wait for series 6. Roll on January!
03-01-2010, 07:19 PM
New series starts tomorrow at 9pm Yahoo Vueltasss