Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character not returning *spoilers*
28-06-2010, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2010 10:47 PM by Nitrus.)
Character not returning *spoilers*
Digital spy have posted an article with Richard Armitage who confirmes that Hermione Norris will not be returning for series 9 ;(. he goes on to state he isnt sure of his own charactors fate.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s120/sp...-exit.html

i admit i havent seen the end of S8 (im on end of s6) but i think this is rather sad news

SPOOKS 2002-2011 - Thanks for the Memory's
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2010, 03:48 PM
RE: Charactor not returning *spoilers*
Thanks for posting Kazters.

Is it me or this 'interview' sounds copy-paste from another interview where he slipped it, I don't think he has the authorization to confirm it (although he *did* with that comment).

It is really sad. Is nice to know though, she is missed as we will miss her next season.

LNF Smile
Find all posts by this user
28-06-2010, 03:50 PM
no problem! i agree, it seems they all seem to stay for about 2/3 years before moving on. but i am not sure if the BBC will be happy with him for letting that slip. wouldnt supprise me with DS if it was taken from something else!

28-06-2010, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2010 04:26 PM by Tea Lady.)
(28-06-2010 03:48 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  Is it me or this 'interview' sounds copy-paste from another interview where he slipped it, (

Digital Spy, in my opinion, seem to take bits from other interviews, those bits being the juicy bits, puts them all together to try and make something sound more than it is.
Series 9 Spoiler: show
RA has hinted that HN will not return but there are photos from the Foxhills shoot which shows someone who looks like Ros.
Also Digital Spy had an article recently with the title Tessa will return, but she isn't. Also Digital Spy ran with the fact that MR's series Single Married Other will not get a second series. Live on Sky news last week, MR confirmed she is waiting to see if a series of hers gets recommissioned. This could only be Single Married Other surely? I guess I am just saying, take what Digital Spy says with a huge pinch of salt, IMO.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
28-06-2010, 04:28 PM
they seem to take a lot of storys from the red tops at the moment as well, might be nonsense but might not ;( it could be from that interview with RA recently

28-06-2010, 04:40 PM
(28-06-2010 04:25 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
RA has hinted that HN will not return but there are photos from the Foxhills shoot which shows someone who looks like Ros.

Forgot about it. When RA slipped it, they had filmed half of the series right?
Maybe like other characters, HN is in the first eps only.

LNF Smile
28-06-2010, 05:04 PM
(28-06-2010 04:40 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  

Forgot about it. When RA slipped it, they had filmed half of the series right?
Maybe like other characters, HN is in the first eps only.

LNF Smile

That is my guess LNF. They have already said the Nightingale story will be concluded this series, so it will continue into series 9. My guess is there is payback for Section D for stopping Nightingale, and Ros dies saving Harry in episode 9.1. That clears the decks for a new story and new characters from 9.2 onwards. If I am wrong here then I will eat my hat like Jools. Smile

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
28-06-2010, 07:54 PM
(28-06-2010 03:48 PM)LucasNorthFan Wrote:  Is it me or this 'interview' sounds copy-paste from another interview where he slipped it, (

Digital Spy, in my opinion, seem to take bits from other interviews, those bits being the juicy bits, puts them all together to try and make something sound more than it is.
Also Digital Spy had an article recently with the title Tessa will return, but she isn't. Also Digital Spy ran with the fact that MR's series Single Married Other will not get a second series. Live on Sky news last week, MR confirmed she is waiting to see if a series of hers gets recommissioned. This could only be Single Married Other surely? I guess I am just saying, take what Digital Spy says with a huge pinch of salt, IMO.

I agree TL and LNF, I recognised the quotes from this from at least 2 other different articles. I will continue to happily live in my land of denial Tongue

harry
We move on from this
It's the realisation that I make a negligible difference
Sometimes you have to give a man a chance
29-06-2010, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2010 12:24 AM by JHyde.)
RE: Character not returning *spoilers*
Guys, you don't need to use season 9 spoiler tags. You're in a season 9 thread. Moreover, a season 9 thread with spoilers in the title. You're cool.

I also agree with Aria that this is a copy and paste effort. Unfortunately, I still don't think Ros is coming back.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
29-06-2010, 12:50 AM
RE: Character not returning *spoilers*
I still hold out hope she will be back for an ep... What is that again reckless optimism Wink
But then again, why hypothetically save her from dying only to kill her straight off?
I suppose you always have to expect the unexpected with spooks!
Ros will live forever as a legend Big Grin

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.